The ZWILLING Life Cleaver with a 150mm blade is a staple knife for use in any modern kitchen. To cook authentic and uncomplicated food, a cleaver is a perfect tool to aid you in your culinary creations.
The cleaver is perfect for chopping and cutting larger pieces of meat and bones. The high-quality blade gets its properties from a FRIODUR ice-hardening process, ensuring that the perfect blend of steel is used to create expert sharpness, longevity, and flexibility.
When chopping, the ergonomic plastic handle stays secure in your hand, avoiding slipping and reducing fatigue. The silver ZWILLING logo embedded in the handle completes the ZWILLING Life cleaver’s modern look. The joint-free construction is a staple of this knife series and contributes to easy cleaning and proper hygiene.
- FRIODUR Ice Hardened Steel Blade for unparalleled sharpness and longevity
- Non-slip, ergonomic plastic handle for fatigue-free working
- Steel ZWILLING logo in the center of the handle for a classic appearance.
- The large blade is ideal for chopping large cuts of meat and bones
- Bolster-less design allows the use of the entire blade
- 150mm blade length
There are no reviews yet.